Vinyl, Compact Disc, and Cassette Tape
Please note all vinyl, compact disc, and cassette tape orders are final, returns are not accepted.
Damages & Replacements:
- If there appears to be damage to your vinyl, compact disc, or cassette tape that affects playback, please contact us here immediately within 30 days from the date of delivery. This might include warping of the record, scratches on vinyl or cd, etc. If your item is unplayable, we will do everything we can to replace it, if possible. Understand we are not responsible for warpage caused by deliveries left at front door/porch, etc.
- If there appears to be damage to the product’s packaging, such as seam splits on the jackets, bent or dinged corners, print defects, cracked jewel cases, etc., we do not replace items for these types of damages. We do everything in our power to make sure your items arrive to you safely, but we cannot control damages that might occur during shipment.
- Almost all of our releases are limited editions, so unfortunately we are unable to replace everything.
- Newer records are packed between the Sleeve and the Insert, inside the Polywrap, to avoid Seam Splits. The Insert may arrive with creases. This is intentional and no refunds/returns will be provided.
- If a return is not authorized or fails to meet Cold Busted's Return Policy conditions, Cold Busted reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of $3.00 USD for the first item and $1.00 USD for each additional item. Shipping charges are non-refundable and customer will be responsible for all additional shipping charges if returned by courier.
T-shirts may be exchanged for a different size or if defective for the same size within 14 days after date of delivery. Please contact us here immediately.
We do not honor returns, replacements, or exchanges when purchased non-directly.
For more information see our FAQ at coldbusted.help