- If your order contains a pre-order item, all items will not ship until ALL items are in stock – which means none of your items will ship until the release date of the pre-order item.
- Purchases made on coldbusted.org do not include digital downloads.
- Most orders made on coldbusted.org are shipped from Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States. Depending on stock and destination, your order may ship from our fulfillment center in the UK.
Where is my order?
- Most orders are processed within 1-7 business days. Once it has shipped, you will receive an email notification from our fulfillment center that your item has shipped.
- IMPORTANT: If your order contains any pre-orders, your order will not ship until the latest release date of the pre-orders you purchased. If you want your other items before that, you must place separate orders.
Can I track my order?
- Yes! All purchases made on coldbusted.org are sent by shipping methods that include tracking. Once your items ship, you will receive an email from our fulfillment center and your tracking number will be included.
- All orders within the US are shipped Media Mail
- Orders to Canada, Mexico, and the rest of the world are shipped Asendia Priority Tracked or Royal Mail Tracked (depending on destination)
- Orders shipped from the UK to US (if item is out of stock in the US) are shipped Royal Mail Tracked
- My order is late, what should I do?
- If your package is late, please check with your local courier first. Many times they fail to leave a notice letting you know that your package is ready for pick up at your nearest post office. If not picked up, it will be returned.
Do you ship to all countries?
- No, as of January 2020 we no longer ship to the following destinations: Afghanistan, Angola, Ascension Island, Belarus, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Caribbean Netherlands, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, India, Iraq, Isle of Man, Liberia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Taiwan, Tristan da Cunha, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Zimbabwe.
I'm ordering from outside the US, will I pay customs or import taxes?
Possibly. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. We have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
Our fulfillment center must clearly list the value of each item on the outside of the package. Any inquiries asking to change these values will be ignored.
No refunds are provided if your package is returned for refusing to pay these import duty taxes.
Any requests for packages to be marked as gifts and or lower in value are ignored.
Still have more questions about your order or Cold Busted? Check out our full FAQ:
Updated on 2023.09.01